Are you ready to reinvent mobility?
Join us at EDAG and be part of our agile and international team
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, UK
Reference code: 2022-002
EDAG Engineering UK is a small but growing collaborative team who are currently focusing on some key UK customers whilst at the same time having access to large multidisciplinary teams globally. Within the group, we are over 8500 employees located across the world whose core business is to provide engineering solutions to major automotive companies and their suppliers.
Due to the continuing success and growth of the business, we are looking for an Automotive Automotive Risk Management Lead. You will have a history of managing project risk in a structured way in an automotive roleand want to develop your skills in the quickly growing area of automotive cyber security. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our continuing expansion and work with our key customers in a range of cyber-focused projects.
- Do you currently work in project delivery/ management or risk management, but want to find an opportunity to expand into a more leading edge area?
- Do you work in Automotive or an associated industry and want to explore some of the new topics and issues that emerge through advanced connected features?
- Do you have a technical background, perhaps with an electrical or software degree, and find you are largely doing project coordination? Would mixing up the process and technical side be right up your street?
Does this sound like you? If so you may be the person we are looking for. We will work with you, build on your current skills and engage you in our automotive cyber security development programme.
While developing in the automotive cyber security area you will be closely engaged with our clients to understand and deliver against their needs in this area. Moving forward you will become a key part of our global automotive cybersecurity business with critical skills around cyber risk management and the management of these risks through the vehicle lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities: This is will make you grow
- Engage with a customer planning and tracking the delivery of cyber security related projects
- Analyse and ensure clear definition of the customers’ needs in both cyber security and other technical areas
- Undertake risk assessments and manage, update and review risk documentation through the life of the project
- Define deliverables and track these through to completion
- Present risks and issues to senior stakeholder in a clear manner
- Develop your knowledge and skills in the area of cyber security risk management to deliver effective projects
Requirements: This is how you will take us forward
- Educated to Degree level in electrical, software or another relevant engineering discipline
- Experience of successfully managing of technical delivery projects
- Experience of managing and controlling project risks using industry standard methods
- An aptitude for looking at the wider system its interactions and identify issues within this system
- Passionate about learning new things
- Previous experience of automotive projects
- Driven and have a passion for delivering challenging projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Well organised and delivery focused – with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery in a high-pressure environment
What you can expect:
- Great work environment and competitive compensation
- Playing a key role in EDAG Engineering Limited’s growth, and service offering through business development
- The opportunity to improve status and career development and training in a leading, independent and international Engineering Company
- The opportunity to work with different vehicle manufacturers around the world on the latest vehicles and technologies
EDAG Engineering Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we will be looking forward to your application. Please send application with a detailed CV, stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and contact details. Applications should be sent to : careers-uk(at)edag.com